Post any game design related questions or gameplay problems you have, and I will check back regularly to try and provide useful feedback. Please try and refrain from posting specifically programming/software related questions here as I am not familiar with GameMaker itself. -Orin

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Yellow Lab A Question

Hey Orin,

This is a question from yellow lab A, the question is in regards to putting the entire game together into one large file. As you know each group in the labs makes a small portion of the end game and the final product should run cohesively as one end product.

We were wondering if it is a difficult task to combine multiple smaller games/levels into an entire game that can be run smoothly without issues. Any comments or suggestions are welcome.

Thank you,

Philippe

1 comment:

  1. Hi Philippe

    I'm afraid I don't know much of anything about Game Maker, so I probably can't tell you anything useful here. Many of the labs do seem to be attempting something along this line, so I'm guessing it's possible, but there may be unforeseen issues so I'd suggest bringing it up with your lab instructor.

    ReplyDelete